Easy ways to eat more products from hemp seeds
Hemp seeds are considered to be super-food. Want to add more of these super-products to your daily diet? Here’s a few tips how to boost your meals with all the goodness that comes from hemp.
1. Fan of smoothies? Add a pinch of good quality hemp protein to boost nutritional value.
2. Sprinkle some hemp seeds on your porridge in the morning. It goes well with both sweet and savoury and is packed with fiber, omega-3 and omega-6 as well as linoleic acid.
3. 30 grams – or 1-2 tea spoons – of hemp seeds contain around 11 grams of proteins. That’s about the same amount as in meat products. Proteins are important for muscles – so get your daily amount by adding a few tea spoons of hemp seeds to your salad.
4. You can substitute part of white flour with hemp seed flour – this would also add a lovely nutty flavour.
5. Hemp seed protein can be used not only in smoothies but also when making cake or pancake batter, soups or stews.