Agropro organic hemp seeds protein is provided from the highest quality variety hemp seeds, made in Lithuania. Grown in the EU certified organic farming without the use of herbicides and pesticides.
Hemp protein does not contain any preservatives and other food additives, GMOs, gluten-free.
Nutrition and health claims made on organic hulled hemp seeds (according to (EC) No. 1924/2006 and (EU) 432/2012):
1. Low in sugar, Very low in sodium/salt, High in fibre, High in protein, High in vitamin D, High in vitamin E, Source of omega-3 fatty acids, High in unsaturated fat.
2. Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
Alpha-linolenic acid / Linoleic acid / Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels [The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of: 2 g of ALA / 10 g of LA; MUFA and PUFA are unsaturated fats].
3. Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
4. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the normal function of the immune system, the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function and normal teeth and it has a role in the process of cell division.
5. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Hemp protein is the ideal supplement for athletes and promoters of a healthy lifestyle. Hemp protein is 100% organic and 100% vegetable product; it is the perfect whey protein alternative for sportsman, irreplaceable source of protein for vegans, and raw eaters. Hemp seeds protein is ideal for milk or juice cocktails.
|Nutritiousness||100 g of product||Reference intake|
|energy value||1 641 kJ / 389 kcal|
|– saturated fatty acids||1,66 g|
|– monounsaturated fatty acids||0,95 g|
|– polyunsaturated fatty acids||7,90 g|
|– sugars||2,07 g|
|vitamin D||30,4 µg||608 %|
|vitamin E||15 mg||125 %|
100 g of the product contains 19.076 % of omega-3 fatty acids; 56.129 % of omega-6 fatty acids; 8,904 % of omega-9 fatty acids.