Agropro organic whole hemp seeds are provided from only the highest quality hemp. They are grown in the EU certified organic farming, without the use of herbicides and pesticides. Whole hemp seed does not contain any preservatives and othe food additives, GMOs, gluten-free.
Nutrition and health claims made on organic hulled hemp seeds (according to (EC) No. 1924/2006 and (EU) 432/2012):
1. With no added sugar [contains naturally occurring sugars], Very low in sodium/salt, High in fibre, High in protein, Source of vitamin E, High in omega-3 fatty acids, High in polyunsaturated fat, High in unsaturated fat.
2. Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
3. Alpha-linolenic acid / Linoleic acid / Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels [The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of: 2 g of alpha-linolenic acid / 10 g of linoleic acid; Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids are unsaturated fats].
4. Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
5. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
All products, offered by Agropro, are manufactured exclusively from organic seeds, the seeds have not less germination than 85%.
|Nutritiousness||100 g of product||Reference intake|
|energy value||2 071 kJ / 496 kcal|
|– saturated fatty acids||4,52 g|
|– sugars||2,07 g|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100 %|
|Vitamin E||2,76 mg||23 %|
100 g of the product contains 19.17% of omega-3 fatty acids; 56.74% of omega-6 fatty acids; 9.04% of omega-9 fatty acids.