Agropro organic hulled hemp seeds are provided from only the highest quality hemp, it’s the unique product, made in Lithuania. They are grown in certified organic farming of the EU, without the use of herbicides and pesticides. Organic hulled hemp seeds do not contain any preservatives, artificial additives and other food additives, GMOs, gluten-free.
Nutrition and health claims made on organic hulled hemp seeds (according to (EC) No. 1924/2006 and (EU) 432/2012):
1. Sugar-free, Very low in sodium/salt, High in fibre, High in protein, High in vitamin A, source of vitamin D, Source of vitamin E, High in omega-3 fatty acids, High in polyunsaturated fat, High in unsaturated fat.
2. Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
3. Alpha-linolenic acid / Linoleic acid / Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels [The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of: 2 g of alpha-linolenic acid / 10 g of linoleic acid; Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids are unsaturated fats].
4. Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
5. Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, normal skin and normal vision, the normal function of the immune system and it has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
6. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the normal function of the immune system, the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function and normal teeth and it has a role in the process of cell division.
7. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
It can be used as sprinkles for various dishes, such as: salads, sandwiches, soups, stews, pilaf, baked goods, and pasta (just before serving). It is the perfect accompaniment for breakfast cereals, fruit smoothies, yoghurt, and desserts. Hulled seeds can be crushed and used for seasoning the spreads, sauces, and baby food. It can be used for oil salad dressing production, as stuff in the production of tomatoes, and other vegetables, for cheese cake seasoning.
|Nutritiousness||100 g of product||Reference intake|
|energy value||2 344 kJ / 564 kcal|
|– saturated fatty acids||4,52 g|
|– monounsaturated fatty acids||4,29 g|
|– polyunsaturated fatty acids||34,89 g|
|– sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||375 µg||46,875 %|
|Vitamin D||12,5 µg||250 %|
|Vitamin E||2 mg||16,666 %|
100 g of the product contains 19.18% of omega-3 fatty acids; 56.85% of omega-6 fatty acids; 9.81% of omega-9 fatty acids.